INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING, IT AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH (IJEISR)
- Scope: Science, Engineering and Technology areas
- Frequently: Continuously published
- ISSN: Yes
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed and Abstracted: Yes
- DOI Registration: Yes (Crossref Metadata Search and Zenodo under OpenAire records)
- License: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Submission: Online Article Submission
- Language: English
- Review Policy: Blind Peer Review
- Contact Emails: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
International Journal of Engineering, IT and Scientific Research (IJEISR) is an Open Access international journal. We publish original research articles that are peer reviewed, and contain latest innovative cutting edge information articles on all aspects of Engineering, IT and Scientific Research. The coverage ranges across the research at various levels in connection with innovative tools for the development of advanced Engineering, IT and Scientific Research.
Every article published in International Journal of Engineering, IT and Scientific Research (IJEISR) is provided with unique DOI and the metadata is submitted to Crossref Metadata Search, OpenAIRE, Google Scholar, and other academic databases. For details Check Indexing link of Journal.
Aims & Scope
The scope of the International Journal of Engineering, IT and Scientific Research (IJEISR) is global and aims at offering articles of interest from:
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Image processing
- Civil Engineering
- Nano Technology & science
- Power Electronics
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computational mathematics
- Electrical Engineering
- Neural Networks
- Chemical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Software Engineering
- Information Technology
- Plastic Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- VLSI Testing & Low Power VLSI Design
- Automobile Engineering
Why International Journal of Engineering, IT and Scientific Research (IJEISR)?
Simply because International Journal of Engineering, IT and Scientific Research (IJEISR) can provide you with various benefits. Such as;
- Open Access: No Subscription Fee is Charged. All published articles are accessible to everyone anywhere in the world.
- Citation: Each article is assigned a unique permanent Digital Object Identifier (DOI) which is used for citation immediately after publication.
- Rapid publication: Accepted articles published on-line with DOI assigned within 1-3 days of acceptance. Rapid publication with competitive peer-review times and online article tracking system
- High Visibility: Will be indexed/listed in CrossRef, DOI, Bepress that owned by RELX Group (Elsevier is a part of RELX Group), Google Scholar, Publons (by Web of Science) and other major indexing databases
- Low Cost: Article Publishing Charges
- Lifetime hosting
- Search engine friendly, and many more.