Andrea M. Steinriede
Department of Legal Medicine, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Arnold-Heller-Str. Kiel, Germany
The study discuses using certain methods that were tested with sets of standards and has given reliable results. Always there is a potential for laboratory results to become wrong results. Therefore, performing quality control using quality samples on the medical devices existed in the laboratory will be with great benefits as well as ensuring the perfect performance of the equipment. In this paper, some important highlights will be reported. Some definitions of the associated terms will be discussed. However, some well-known papers will be referred to in order to provide some valuable information about this topic. In conclusion, performing a quality sample provide correct information and enables the medical staff to make preventive or corrective measures early.
Reliable Result, Quality Parameters, Reliable Sample.
To cite this article
Copyright © 2019 Authors retain the copyright of this article.
This article is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- KOEBERL, Neutron Activation Analysis, in: A. MARFUNIN (Ed.), Higher Mineralogy, Springer Verlag, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- A. WANDLESS, Radiochemical neutron activation analysis of geologic materials, U.S. Geol. Surv. Bull., 1770 (1987). [Google Scholar]
- W. JACOBS, R. L. KOROTEV, D. P. BLANCHARD, L. A. HASKIN, J. Radioanal. Chem., 40 (1977) 93. [Google Scholar]
- KOEBERL, F. KLUGER, W. KIESL, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem., 112 (1987) 481. [Google Scholar]
- KOEBERL, E. H. HAGEN, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 53 (1989) 937. [Google Scholar]
- KOEBERL, J. Trace Microprobe Techn., 6 (1988) 501. [Google Scholar]
- KOEBERL, W. KIESL, Meteoritics, 21 (1986) 420. [Google Scholar]
- GOVINDARAJU, Geostand. Newsl., 11 (1984) 203. [Google Scholar]
- JAROSEWICH, R. S. CLARKE, Jr., J. N. BARROWS (Ed.), The Allende Meteorite Reference Sample, Smithsonian Contrib. Earth Sci., Vol. 27, 1987, p. 49. [Google Scholar]
- KOEBERL, Proc. NIPR Symp. Antarct. Meteorites, 1 (1988) 122. [Google Scholar]
- KOEBERL, P. H. WARREN, M. M. LINDSTROM, B. SETTEL, T. FUKUOKA, Proc. NIPR Symp. Antarct. Meteorites, 2 (1989) 15. [Google Scholar]
- KOEBERL, G. KURAT, F. BRANDSTÄTTER, Proc. NIPR Symp. Antarct. Meteorites, 3 (1990) 3. [Google Scholar]