WELCOME TO International Journal of Management, and Social Sciences Review (IJMSSR)
- Scope: Management, Social Studies, Education
- Frequently: Continuously published
- ISSN: Yes
- Open Access: Yes
- Indexed and Abstracted: Yes
- DOI Registration: Yes (Crossref Metadata Search and Zenodo under OpenAire records)
- License: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- Submission: Online Article Submission
- Language: English
- Review Policy: Blind Peer Review
- Contact Emails: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
International Journal of Management, and Social Sciences Review (IJMSSR) is a scholarly publication for assimilating, reviewing and publishing of thought-provoking ideas and conclusions which have an attributable impact on the disciplines of Management Sciences and Social Sciences. IJMSSR represents an aggregate of online-based scientific journals with open access, published by International Scientific journals and peer-reviewed by experts in the relevant field.
IJMSSR’s Open access policy gives us the opportunity to deliver full-text articles from our journals to our readers, free of charge. This allows our authors to reach to a greater audience, increasing the citation rate of their scientific works. Thus, for sharing the scientific information and to make the published works universally available to enhance the readership and promotion of the newer scholarly ideas and knowledge, the journal complies with the Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH) as promoted by Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, the Coalition for Networked Information, the Digital Library Federation, Microsoft Corporation, the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, and the National Science Foundation, USA and hosted by Cornell University Library, USA.
Its aim is to provide intellectual platform of publications for the exchange of knowledge, experience, insights and ideas about the theory and practice of business, management and social sciences. The objective of the Journal is to disseminate knowledge, which ensures good practice of professional management and its focal point is on research and reflections relevant to academicians and practicing managers/Administrators for sustainable business and social changes.
International Journal of Management, and Social Sciences Review (IJMSSR) is targeted to publish articles on action based research, which describe and diagnose issues of business; and conceptual based research where researcher identify an issue and seek for purpose oriented solutions (academic research). International Journal of Management, and Social Sciences Review (IJMSSR) core objective is to promote interdisciplinary research in business, management and social science; and hope to become the leading publisher for business and social science in the world.
International Journal of Management, and Social Sciences Review (IJMSSR) publishes original research articles, review papers, case study, short communications, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical reports and book reviews. National and international conference issues and special issues devoted to significant topics in business, management and social science will occasionally be published by International Journal of Management, and Social Sciences Review (IJMSSR).
Every article published in International Journal of Management, and Social Sciences Review (IJMSSR) is provided with unique DOI and the metadata is submitted to Crossref Metadata Search, OpenAIRE, Google Scholar, and other academic databases. For details Check Indexing link of Journal.
Aims & Scope
We have more experience in the line of publishing. During this time we have published hundreds of articles by scientists from different countries. Currently, We are publishing in International Journal of Management, and Social Sciences Review (IJMSSR) on various topics, including but not limited to the following fields:
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Theory and Applications
- Organization Studies
- Operations Management
- Risk Management
- Operations Research
- Optimization Theory and Applications
- Planning, Scheduling, and Project Management
- Production, Inventory Management, and Logistics
- Reliability, and Quality Management
- Transportation, Supply Chain Management
- Accounting, Auditing and Taxation
- Business Economics, and Commerce
- Finance and Investment
- General Business Research
- Information Management
- Innovation, Technology Management
- Environment and Energy Management
- Health Care Systems and Management
- Behavioral Science
- Business Studies
- Communication Studies
- Cross-Cultural Studies
- Development Studies
- Human Geography
- Information Science
- International Relations
- Library Science
- Political Science
- Population Studies
- Public Administration
- Agricultural Business, Marketing, and Economics
- Rural Developments and Micro-credits
- Market Value Chain and Actors
- Accounting and Banking
- Management and Sociology
- Corporate Accountability and Entrepreneurship
- Public Administration
- International Relations and Development Studies
- Cross-cultural Studies and Political science
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Women studies and Gender Issues
Why International Journal of Management, and Social Sciences Review (IJMSSR)?
Simply because International Journal of Management, and Social Sciences Review (IJMSSR) can provide you with various benefits. Such as;
- Open Access: No Subscription Fee is Charged. All published articles are accessible to everyone anywhere in the world.
- Citation: Each article is assigned a unique permanent Digital Object Identifier (DOI) which is used for citation immediately after publication.
- Rapid publication: Accepted articles published on-line with DOI assigned within 1-3 days of acceptance. Rapid publication with competitive peer-review times and online article tracking system
- High Visibility: Will be indexed/listed in CrossRef, DOI, Bepress that owned by RELX Group (Elsevier is a part of RELX Group), Google Scholar, Publons (by Web of Science) and other major indexing databases
- Low Cost: Article Publishing Charges
- Lifetime hosting
- Search engine friendly, and many more